|1.0.1 · 1.0.2 · 1.1 · 1.1.1 · 1.1.2 · 1.1.3 · 1.2 · 1.2.1 · 1.3 · 1.5 · 1.5.1 · 1.6 · 2.0 · 2.0.1 · 2.0.2 · 2.1 · 2.1.1 · 2.2 · 2.3 · 2.4 · 2.4.1 · 2.5 · 2.5.1 · 2.6 · 2.7 · 2.8 · 2.9 · 3.0 · 3.0.1 · 3.0.5 · 3.1 · 3.1.1 · 3.1.5 · 3.1.6 · 3.1.7 · 3.2 · 3.2.5|
|List of bugs fixed|
Date[edit | edit source]
January 7, 2020.
Information[edit | edit source]
- The new card set “The Force Seekers” has been added.
- The new hero Akuma joins the fray!
- The following have also been added.
- Added a new Hero Story.
- Added new quests to Chronicles.
- Added new Achievements.
- Added Akuma to Practice.
- Added Evil Ryu Extra Skin.
- The Ranked Match "Dante" is now available.
- A new Season Pass is now on sale.
- Added Tour Points function.
- Added a function to play free matches with the same rule set as the Grand Prix and EX Grand Prix while they are available.
- Renamed View/Craft Card to View/Reap/Craft Cards.
- Added a function that allows you to select multiple cards from View/Reap/Craft Cards > Reap All to reap all selected cards at once.
- Added a new function that allows QR codes in saved images to be read.
- On the Edit Deck screen, moved the New Deck button from the bottom of the list to the top.
- New decks made will now appear at the top of the list rather than last.
- Increased the maximum number of decks that can be saved from 30 to 50.
- Added a function found in Other → Tickets that allows movement to a ticket usage screen.
- Default display in View/Reap/Craft Cards will be changed to “All”.
- Adjusted Ranking Matches so that Ranking players from 101 to 5000 place now also receive rewards.
- Changed EX Grand Prix matchmaking specifications.
- The Place Attained now appears if players are within 10000th place in the Past Battles in Ranked Matches.
- How to check the Place Attained
- You can check it in Home screen> Other> Player Info> Past Battles.
- The past results until Ranked Match "Chun-Li" will not be reflected.
- How to check the Place Attained
- Some text has been changed.
- Some localizations have been changed.
- Some aspects of UI, behavior, and communication processing have been updated.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
Bugs fixed[edit | edit source]
- When obtaining the abilities such as "Counter Damage +1" or "Gains +1 attack damage" through "Victory: Acquires the abilities of the defeated unit" of Advanced Artifact X (COR 070), the abilities may not be displayed accurately.
- If the unit with a sealed "Resonate" is sent to the Graveyard during the Active Response, the ability of "Resonate" will activate.
- Under certain conditions, the Active Response is not over even if the "RESOLVE" button was tapped during the Active Response.
- Under certain conditions, dead units are not sent to the Graveyard and remain displayed.
- During certain battles, the remaining time may not be displayed accurately when selecting whether to exchange cards at the start of the battle.
- Under certain conditions, when the Hero Art Uroboros or The Tyrant Unleashed (TDA 096) is used, the effects may not be activated as intended.
- Under certain conditions, the <Shield> continues to be displayed even if the <Shield> of Voltaic Black Knight is lost.
- This problem is only visual and it does not affect any effect.
- Under certain conditions, Units in the Play Area may not be displayed as intended.
- In the “Ranked Match Informations” of the main screen “Other” > “Player Info”, once the ranking is out of range, the display of the Highest Ranking Place will be reset.
- Under certain conditions, the MP of the unit with the activated <Revenge> that added to your hand is not displayed accurately.
- When Advanced Arifact [sic] X (COR 070) destroys multiple units with some <Growth> abilities, the abilities is not reflected as intended.
- If you gain multiple <Growth> abilities, only the last <Growth> ability will be reflected.
Unlisted[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.