|1.0.1 · 1.0.2 · 1.1 · 1.1.1 · 1.1.2 · 1.1.3 · 1.2 · 1.2.1 · 1.3 · 1.5 · 1.5.1 · 1.6 · 2.0 · 2.0.1 · 2.0.2 · 2.1 · 2.1.1 · 2.2 · 2.3 · 2.4|
|List of bugs fixed|
December 1, 2019.
- The new Ranked Match "Morrigan Aensland" is now available.
- The new Hero skin function has been added.
- The EX Grand Prix has been added
- The following have also been added:
- Added new Achievements.
- WC2019 Selection Pack is now available for purchase.
- A function to check Hero level up rewards from the Select Hero Art screen has been added.
- A function to check the number of tickets currently held from the Other screen has been added.
- A function to change the BGM that plays during battle, either to match your Hero or your opponent's Hero, has been added to the Options screen.
- Changed the animation of the Hero "Albert Wesker" on the result screen when defeated in battle
- The effect of Advanced Artifact X (COR 070) has been changed along with the following bug fix.
- If players destroy Advanced Artifact X (COR 070) with the card effect "Victory: Acquires the abilities of the defeated unit.", they can acquire multiple ability of "Victory: Acquires the abilities of the defeated unit.", but there was a case where problem occurred in the subsequent behavior.
- After discussing the amendment policy with the development team on this issue, the card effect of Advanced Artifact X (COR 070) has been changed so that it would not be able to acquire multiple ability of "Victory: Acquires the abilities of the defeated unit.".
- Commemorative release cinematic trailer campaign completion reward distribution.
- Nero release campaign completion reward distribution.
- Some text has been changed.
- Some aspects of UI, behavior, and communication processing have been updated.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
- Damage sometimes doesn’t display as intended when Fate-Defying Ryu (COR 025) attacks an enemy unit with Shield.
- When obtaining multiple “When on the field:“ abilities through “Victory: Acquire the abilities of the defeated unit” of Advanced Artifact X (COR 070), the abilities don’t activate as intended.
- Even though connection was lost midway and the battle ended, replays are still sometimes being saved.
- When Revenge is given to units under certain conditions, the abilities are not being displayed as intended.
- The drawing for the effect target may not be performed correctly when using Utsusemi Technique (COR 127) for an action card that exerts an effect by specifying a random unit.
- In languages other than Japanese, the Season Pass Missions “Win 2 battles with Hero: Rathalos” is displayed as “Win 5 battles with Hero: Rathalos”.
- The above problem is only visual; the mission content is still applied.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.