Nero is a character from the Devil May Cry series, he first appeared in Devil May Cry 4, where he was the main playable character. He was a member of the Order of the Sword, however, when a mysterious man in red kills the order's leader, Nero sets off to find this man and look for answers.
Nero returned in Devil May Cry 5, again as a main playable character. In this game, Nero has his arm cut off by a strange figure, his new partner, Nico, creates a replacement for his arm titled "Devil Breaker". Together, they travel to Red Grave City in order to find the being who took Nero's arm.
- Nero first appeared in TEPPEN with the DAY OF NIGHTMARES expansion, where he was featured in A Splendid Buffet (DON 070).
- Nero's appearance as a Hero is based on his Devil May Cry 5 look, while his design in A Splendid Buffet is instead based on his Devil May Cry 4 look.
- The illustration in Nero's story when he is about to battle Dante is based on a cutscene in Devil May Cry 4 where Nero is seen sitting on a pew that's on top of a bunch of debris.
- Nero's "I'm the one with power!" and "I'm really getting the hang of this new toy." voice lines are spoken by him in Devil May Cry 5.
- Johnny Yong Bosch, the voice actor of Nero, is also the voice actor of Zero.