Every ability has an unique icon or animation attached to them which only shows up on Unit Cards that are on the field.
While the icons can be seen at the "Ability List" menu in-game, the animation (such as the "burn" animation attached to Ascended) can only be seen during a match.
|Name||Effect||Number of pages with the ability|
|Flight||If the unit directly across cannot block Flight, attack the Hero directly. Can block units with Flight.||124 page(s)|
|Rush||Speeds up first attack after card played.||57 page(s)|
|Heavy Pierce||After defeating an enemy unit, the damage dealt to that unit will also be dealt to the enemy Hero.||27 page(s)|
|Agility||Doubles attack gauge speed.||71 page(s)|
|Slow||Halves attack gauge speed.||30 page(s)|
|Combo||Deals damage twice when attacking.||57 page(s)|
|Shield||Nullifies damage taken. (One time only)||101 page(s)|
|Veil||Prevents targeting by an opponent's Action Cards and Hero Art.||23 page(s)|
|Revenge||When defeated, goes back to your deck instead of the Graveyard, and cost is reduced to half. (One time only) When returned to the deck, halved MP is rounded up.||53 page(s)|
|∞ Revenge||When the card is destroyed, return it to the deck instead of placing it in your Graveyard. This effect can be activated an infinite number of times.
Its cost is halved when it is returned to the deck. Halved MP is rounded up. If the original card gaining this effect didn't have the <∞ Revenge> ability, the gained ability becomes <Revenge>.
|Spillover||Deals half of damage dealt to a unit to the adjacent units as well.||46 page(s)|
|Anti-Air||Blocks attacks from units with Flight.||21 page(s)|
|Halt||Resets attack gauge. While halted, the target will be unable to attack or counter.||56 page(s)|
|MP Boost XX%||Increases your MP charge speed by XX%.||21 page(s)|
|Art Charge X||Gain X Art Point(s).||27 page(s)|
|Lock||Locks a slot. Units cannot be placed on a slot while it is locked.||36 page(s)|
|Seal||Nullifies all abilities and effects on a unit. Units can still gain effects after being sealed.||20 page(s)|
|Pierce Damage||After defeating an enemy unit, any excess damage is dealt to the enemy Hero.||10 page(s)|
|Explore||The specified card not in your deck is newly found and added to your EX Pocket.||116 page(s)|
|Growth||Gains Growth Points equal to MP cost of friendly unit played from hand. Levels up after a set amount of GP.||114 page(s)|
|When played||Triggered when using MP to summon a card from your hand or EX Pocket. Does not trigger when summoned by other effects.||291 page(s)|
|When placed||Triggered when a card is summoned to the field.||24 page(s)|
|When exploring||Activates when an ally explores.||9 page(s)|
|Attacking||Triggered when the attack gauge reaches 100%. The effect is activated before damage is dealt.||56 page(s)|
|Death||Triggered when HP reaches 0. The effect is activated before going to the Graveyard.||136 page(s)|
|Resonate||Triggered when an Action Card is used. The effect can be activated during Active Response.||60 page(s)|
|Decimate||Triggered when defeating an enemy unit with an attack or counter.||64 page(s)|
|Taking damage||Activates when the target takes damage.||30 page(s)|
|Indestructible||Nullifies destroy effects. (Will be destroyed if HP reaches 0.)||4 page(s)|
|Ascended||This card can be played on top of a friendly unit.
The overlapped unit is destroyed, and the unit played gains the <Ascended> status.
Cannot be placed on units with <Indestructible>.
|Memory||Effects activate if the number of Action Cards used in the battle is equal to or greater than the displayed number.
If it's on a Unit Card, effects activate if the number of Action Cards used in the battle is equal to or greater than the displayed number at the time the unit is placed on the field.
|Crush||Deals damage when attacking without taking counter damage.||19 page(s)|
|Destroyed by Damaging Effect||Activates when the player who controls the unit with this effect destroys a unit through damaging effects.
(Excluding <Spillover> damage)
|Evidence||Consumed when activating unit abilities and <Present> effects.||56 page(s)|
|Present||An effect that activates upon consuming the designated amount of Evidence.
This effect does not activate if you do not have enough Evidence.
|Quest||You'll level up when you fulfill the required conditions.||39 page(s)|
|N/A||Cards without any effects.||44 page(s)|
- Version 1.2 Update
- Explore and Spillover were added to the game via the DAY OF NIGHTMARES expansion.
- Version 1.5 Update
- Growth and Anti-Air were added to the game via The Devils Awaken expansion.
- Revenge adjustment.
- Version 2.0 Update
- Ascended was added to the game via The Force Seekers expansion.
- Version 2.2 Update
- Memory and ∞ Revenge were added to the game via the Haunted by Memories expansion.
- Version 2.7 Update
- Crush was added to the game via The Tale of Amatsu no Kuni expansion.
- (Unlisted) Death's animation was changed.
- Version 3.0 Update
- Art Charge 4 was added to the game via The Battle of Amatsu no Kuni expansion.
- Version 3.1 Update
- (Unlisted) Veil's sound was changed.
- Version 3.2 Update
- Present, Evidence, Art Charge 5 and Art Charge 10 were added to the game via the Ace vs. The People expansion.
- (Unlisted) Rush was nerfed.
- Version 3.3 Update
- Quest was added to the game via the Dragons of War expansion.
- Version 3.4 Update
- Victory was renamed to Decimate with the Island of Fear expansion.
- MP Boost: 100 was added to the game via the Island of Fear expansion.
- ABILITY LIST (FAQ) | TEPPEN -Official Site-
- PlayTEPPEN on Twitter: "The new kind of Action Cards affect the Hero directly as opposed to Units! Additionally, the new Ability <Crush>, which enables the Unit to deal damage when attacking without taking counter damage." / Twitter
- Check out the latest information on the new card set “Dragons of War”! | TEPPEN -Official Site-